8.18.2010

Dreaming of you


Ive thought on a few occasions to write a 'love letter' to you. But the words just didn't seem to capture what I wanted you to feel. It's sort of an in-between. I know how I feel and what I want. My 'in-between' depends on: what do you feel....what do you really want? I have wrote you something, question is have you read it?

I have always said to myself: "Self, if you are ever in a relationship where you no longer have love for someone, then just be honest, tell them and go from there. Either it can be worked through (which I prefer if it's just simple things) or it can't and just take from this the lessons that you can later apply in life or talk about in a postive way of lessons learned to share." I also tell the other person in the relationship if they feel that things are not working out, talk to me. Tell me. If love has been gone and can't simply cannot be worked on (quitter) then go. Don't go on about life and lie to me and end up on cheating because 'you don't want to hurt my feelings'. Psh. That's the worst. Okay back to what I was intending to say. Dreaming.

I dreamt of you. You've been entering my dreams. To enter my dreams means a lot. That's when you've broken past my wall, fence and you my friend have gone deep.

I can pretend to hold back the feelings in my heart but the mind. The mind is the great and powerful oz...oops....i mean the mind is great and powerful. Yourself is the only one that can control it or let it be taken control of. You sneaky tresspasser!

You found one of the keys. hmmm...well I can't do anything about that now.

But you have entered my dreams. Reminds me of a poem I have.  'Walk with me through the halls of immaculate dreams'.

What did I dream of.  The other night, the setting was the apartment complex where I grew up in and my room was the middle room.  We were laying in my bed and hugging.....that's all I can say for now. 

So I hope that I too am in your dreams.  Even if just to say hello.

"One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul, and yet no one ever comes to sit by it. Passers-by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on their way.” -Van Gogh

No comments: