8.10.2010

One of the endless infinity reasons on why I love being an Auntie

The weekend before last I was all over the place.  I was in Sac, Elk Grove, Mather, Stockton and Tracy.  Family events and such.

So I stayed the night in Tracy and ended up leaving my make-up bag at my dad's house.  All my glorious make-up.  I had to buy my chola liner (aka black liquid eyeliner), compact (from Whole Foods, non-talc thankyouverymuch) and Mascara to tide me over.  I told my sister to hold it for me until I seen her again.

This past weekend I was in Stockton and Tracy again and my sister gave me my bag and I was too into plucking my stray brows that I didn't go through everything.  Not that I was worried that anything would be missing.  Never that.  But you know I always make sure my holy trinity (bright red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara) were there.

So today while i sat in the backseat of my co-workers car, I decided I needed to pimp my eyes.  I opened my eyeshadow boxthingamajig and I almost cried.  I'm a sucker when it comes to my little dumplings (Oh....and when I say 'My lil Dumplings' I am referring to my nieces and nephew).

This is what I seen:


Isn't that the SWEETEST?

My 7yr old niece....she beat me to the punch on leaving a little unexpected secret note.

No comments: