5.22.2008

Random Thoughts

So I'm in the mood.Mood to use my creativity but I just don't know what to write. Usually i get inspired.....I feel it on the verge but I have no clue what to write about.

I'm not a blogger.

I'm not a Novel writer although I do got some good ones. Maybe short stories.

I was thinking this morning that God blessed me with the ability to write. And in my own opinion, I can write pretty well considering I started in the 7th grade. EWW so long ago.

Anyhow.I guess maybe because I have so many writings and they are just collecting dust that I feel what the FK am I gonna do? Add another layer for the dust to pile up?

I want a typewriter. Old school where the ribbon turns your fingers black. I want to sit on my patio on a summer day with the sun lazyily wanting to set, playing some mellow music. Reggae. Tango. Just some beats with no or minimal words like Nortec Collective.

I want to paint on a canvas.

I want to do wood etching.

I think I'm going to make a list.

See how far I get in doing all the things I want.I still want to make cuscomt shirts with my own stencils.

I want to make rinky dink jewelry.lolOr is it shrinky dink? you know. You know.

Anywho....maybe it's that double espresso that I drank 1/2 of before I accidently dropped in the parking lot that's got me thinking in 30 directions.

No comments: